The development and research of metal colour light therapy has only been made possible through the trust and generous and continuing financial support of the following foundations:
- Software AG-Stiftung, Darmstadt, Germany
- Christophorus Stiftungsfonds, Stuttgart, Germany
- Mahle Stiftung GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany
- Dr. Hauschka Stiftung, Bad Boll/Eckwälden, Germany
- Stiftung Edith Maryon, Basel, Switzerland
- PanMedion Stiftung, Basel, Switzerland
- Hermes Trust, Stroud, England
- Evidenzgesellschaft, Arlesheim, Switzerland
- Eduard Stiftungsfonds im GTS Stifterfonds, Bochum, Germany
- Gemeinnützige Treuhandstelle e.V., Bochum, Germany
- Zukunftsstiftung Gesundheit at Gemeinnützigen Treuhandstelle e.V., Stuttgart, Germany
- Josef Rupp Stiftung, Nürnberg, Germany
With the help of private donations and loans we have been able to acquire, renovate and equip our glass etching workshop.
Many people who supported our work up to the present day, have through smaller or larger donations enabled us to employ four co-workers. Development and research could be pursued and made available through various publications and Lichtblick can be represented in the internet through a website in three languages. Flyers and posters could be printed to make our activities known and travel costs for conferences, seminars and the training course could be financially supported. And last but not least, the donations allowed us to pay back the loan we took out to pay for the renovation of our buildings.
We would like to take the opportunity here to thank all our supporters.
At the present time Lichtblick is able to finance part of its work through sale and rental of therapy panels, training and seminar fees and membership fees. Recently, we have also made and sold works of art. The costs of training and continuing education, however, can only be partially covered by the course participants. We also occasionally need to make investments for the production of our glass panels, tools, and for furnace or machine reparations. The renovation of the glass-making workshop would be very urgent. And we are planning further publication. This means that in the future we will continue to be dependent upon financial support from individuals and foundations. If you wish to support our work, please send your contribution to the Lichtblick account below. We would be happy to send you a donation receipt.
GLS Gemeinschaftsbank eG Bochum
IBAN: DE27 4306 0967 7924 7494 00